These classes bring together abilities from the more general classes. They are written for AD&D, 2nd Edition.
This assassin class has a mix of fighter, thief, and mage abilities.
- Fighter's Specialization (only Size S weapons)
- Thief Skills: Climb Walls, Detect Noise, Hide in Shadows, Move Silently
- Thief's Backstab
- Wizard Schools: Alteration, Enchantment/Charm, Illusion/Phantasm
- Non-Weapon Proficientcies: General, Fighter, Thief, and Mage
- HP: As Thief
- XP: As Fighter
- THAC0: As fighter
The necrologist has a mix of mage and psionic abilities.
- Constitution: 16
- Intelligence: 16
- Wisdom: 16
- Races: Any that can be wizards and psionisists
- Wizard Schools: Abjuration, Invocation, Necromancy
- Psionic Disciplines: Necrology, Pyschometabolism, Telepathy
- Turn Undead as Priest
- Weapon Proficiencies: As Psionisist
- Non-Weapon Proficiencies: General, Wizard, and Psionisist
- HP: As Psionisist
- XP: As Wizard
- THACO: As Psionisist