Character mutations generator
The character mutations generator is a tool to use to make your PCs more interesting. The character could be the child of a powerful magic user who used spells too much, or the character may have been experimented on some time in life. This page is devoted to make your characters a little more unique. There are things on here that would make your character more powerful or much weaker.
All effects are cumulative, and one can be cancelled out by another. There is also the chance nothing could happen.
I am not particularly happy with some of the sentence structures, but in some cases, it can not be helped.
If you are looking for a random name generator, please look into the Everchanging Book of Names.
A character mutated
- Ability score modifier: strength +9
- Special Attack: gaze attack - death 4 times a century
- attacks as a warrior of the same level. If already a warrior, attacks at 1 level higher.
- backstabs as a thief of the same level. If already a thief, backstabs at 1 level higher.
- born already at 6th level
- creates magic items as a wizard of the same level. If already a wizard, creates magic items at 1 level higher.
- eyes turn black
- has an aura of evil
- has no resistance to clairsentience psionic discipline
- has no resistance to earth sphere priest spells
- knows all weapons an ancestral mother knows
- knows history of weeds in a 20 ft radius
- repels all arthropods in a 5 ft radius
- touch creates holy water
- touch destroys holy water
- uses sciences in the clairsentience psionic discipline as a natural ability 6 times a round (See the psionisist progession.)
- wild psionic talents: (PSPs: 46) graft weapon, radial navigation