Character mutations generator
The character mutations generator is a tool to use to make your PCs more interesting. The character could be the child of a powerful magic user who used spells too much, or the character may have been experimented on some time in life. This page is devoted to make your characters a little more unique. There are things on here that would make your character more powerful or much weaker.
All effects are cumulative, and one can be cancelled out by another. There is also the chance nothing could happen.
I am not particularly happy with some of the sentence structures, but in some cases, it can not be helped.
If you are looking for a random name generator, please look into the Everchanging Book of Names.
A character mutated
- +1 on non-weapon proficiency checks
- -1 on non-weapon proficiency checks
- Game effect modifier: hit point adjustment (constitution) -2
- Special Attack: breath weapon - electricity for 1d4 damage 2 times a turn
- Special Attack: vocal attack - fear 1 time a round
- Special Attack: vocal attack - terror 2 times a week
- attracts all mammals in a 50 mi radius
- can not advance past 18th level
- can only use wooden weapons
- knows history of fish in a 5 yd radius
- knows history of wooden weapons in a 10 mi radius
- takes maximum damage from non-magical brandistocks
- takes ×3 damage from all big holy symbols
- touch purifies
- wild psionic talent: (PSPs: 1) know direction