Character mutations generator
The character mutations generator is a tool to use to make your PCs more interesting. The character could be the child of a powerful magic user who used spells too much, or the character may have been experimented on some time in life. This page is devoted to make your characters a little more unique. There are things on here that would make your character more powerful or much weaker.
All effects are cumulative, and one can be cancelled out by another. There is also the chance nothing could happen.
I am not particularly happy with some of the sentence structures, but in some cases, it can not be helped.
If you are looking for a random name generator, please look into the Everchanging Book of Names.
A character mutated
- Game effect modifier: bend bars/lift gates (strength) +11
- attracts druid followers
- attracts shaman followers
- can not advance past 31st level
- can not use bone weapons
- can not use slashing weapons
- casts up to 2nd level wards sphere priest spells as a natural ability 3 times a turn (See the priest progession.)
- creates magic items as a wizard of the same level. If already a wizard, creates magic items at 1 level higher.
- has a visible green aura
- has no resistance to healing sphere priest spells
- knows history of dishes in a 50 in radius
- repels all reptiles in a 1 in radius
- repels all reptiles in a 20 mi radius
- takes -1 hp per die damage from non-magical bagh nakhs
- touch destroys unholy water
- wild psionic talent: (PSPs: 1) poison sense
- will become a lesser power