Character mutations generator
The character mutations generator is a tool to use to make your PCs more interesting. The character could be the child of a powerful magic user who used spells too much, or the character may have been experimented on some time in life. This page is devoted to make your characters a little more unique. There are things on here that would make your character more powerful or much weaker.
All effects are cumulative, and one can be cancelled out by another. There is also the chance nothing could happen.
I am not particularly happy with some of the sentence structures, but in some cases, it can not be helped.
If you are looking for a random name generator, please look into the Everchanging Book of Names.
A character mutated
- Body modification: gold teeth
- Game effect modifier: surprise reaction adjustment (dexterity) -1
- Special Attack: breath weapon - cold for 1d12 damage 1 time a turn
- Special Attack: vocal attack - flight 1 time a second
- attacks as a warrior of the same level. If already a warrior, attacks at 1 level higher.
- is 24% magic resistant to all spells and psionics
- is a minor hero in a prophesy
- knows all weapons ancestral father knows
- takes ×4 damage from non-magical staff sling stones
- touch befouls
- touch creates holy water