Character mutations generator
The character mutations generator is a tool to use to make your PCs more interesting. The character could be the child of a powerful magic user who used spells too much, or the character may have been experimented on some time in life. This page is devoted to make your characters a little more unique. There are things on here that would make your character more powerful or much weaker.
All effects are cumulative, and one can be cancelled out by another. There is also the chance nothing could happen.
I am not particularly happy with some of the sentence structures, but in some cases, it can not be helped.
If you are looking for a random name generator, please look into the Everchanging Book of Names.
A character mutated
- +8 on non-weapon proficiency checks
- -9 to saving throws
- Ability score modifier: dexterity -19
- Game effect modifier: loyalty base (charisma) -2
- Special Attack: gaze attack - paralysis 7 times a year
- backstabs as a thief of the same level. If already a thief, backstabs at 1 level higher.
- born already at 2nd level
- can not advance past 24th level
- can only use missile weapons
- immune to time sphere priest spells
- is a major villain in a prophesy
- knows one non-weapon proficiency father knows
- repels all amphibians in a 100 yd radius
- takes 1 hp per die damage from magical footman's maces
- touch befouls
- touch destroys holy water
- uses sciences in the psychokinesis psionic discipline as a natural ability 3 times a century (See the psionisist progession.)