Equipment kits are a way to save space on your player character worksheet and to save you time. The prices may vary by dungeon master or game edition.
- Camping Gear
- Cost: 7 gp, 2 sp
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Items included: 1 flint & steel, 1 small tent, 2 winter blankets, 1 large sack
- Climbing Gear
- Cost: 13 gp, 8 sp
- Weight: 50.5 lbs.
- Items included: 2 crampons, 5 grappling hooks, 20 pitons, 1 hemp rope (50'), 1 large sack
- Cooking Gear
- Cost: 2 gp, 5 sp
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Items included: 2 flints & steel, 1 bucket, 2 iron pots (The flints and steel and pots fit in the lidded bucket.)
- Riding Equipment
- Cost: 25 gp, 6 sp
- Weight: 87 lbs.
- Items included: 2 bits & bridles, 2 sets of horseshoes & shoeing, 1 riding saddle, 2 pairs of small saddle bags, 1 pair of large saddle bags, 2 saddle blankets
- Writing Kit
- Cost: 120 gp
- Weight: 2.65 lbs.
- Items included: 1 carrying case, 50 sheets of paper, 2 vials of ink, 2 quills, 2 candles, .25 lbs sealing wax
Prices here are from Dungeons and Dragons, 2nd Edition.
Clothing sets cost around 3 gp. A set is a shirt, a tabard or vest, and pants or a skirt. Often the pieces are the same color or at least coordinated.