Character mutations generator
The character mutations generator is a tool to use to make your PCs more interesting. The character could be the child of a powerful magic user who used spells too much, or the character may have been experimented on some time in life. This page is devoted to make your characters a little more unique. There are things on here that would make your character more powerful or much weaker.
All effects are cumulative, and one can be cancelled out by another. There is also the chance nothing could happen.
I am not particularly happy with some of the sentence structures, but in some cases, it can not be helped.
If you are looking for a random name generator, please look into the Everchanging Book of Names.
A character mutated
- Ability score modifier: intelligence -1
- Game effect modifier: loyalty base (charisma) +9
- a 5 in radius wild magic zone after every critical hit for a week
- casts up to 3rd level water school wizard spells as a natural ability 1 time a day (See the wizard progession.)
- communicates with mosses in a 50 mi radius
- is a magic attracter
- knows all languages an ancestral mother knows
- knows one non-weapon proficiency one grandfather knows
- touch befouls
- turns undead as a priest of the same level. If already a priest, turns undead at 1 level higher.