Character mutations generator
The character mutations generator is a tool to use to make your PCs more interesting. The character could be the child of a powerful magic user who used spells too much, or the character may have been experimented on some time in life. This page is devoted to make your characters a little more unique. There are things on here that would make your character more powerful or much weaker.
All effects are cumulative, and one can be cancelled out by another. There is also the chance nothing could happen.
I am not particularly happy with some of the sentence structures, but in some cases, it can not be helped.
If you are looking for a random name generator, please look into the Everchanging Book of Names.
A character mutated
- +3 to Surprise
- Ability score modifier: charisma -3
- Body modification: left middle fingernail grow faster than normal
- Game effect modifier: illusion immunity (intelligence) +3
- Game effect modifier: spell level (intelligence) +14
- attacks as a warrior of the same level. If already a warrior, attacks at 1 level higher.
- born already at 6th level
- can not make critical hits
- communicates with jewelry in a 5 in radius
- creates magic items as a wizard of the same level. If already a wizard, creates magic items at 1 level higher.
- immune to damage from non-magical flintlock horse pistols
- is a 10 ft radius magic dead zone
- is a 10 yd radius magic dead zone
- knows one non-weapon proficiency one grandmother knows
- repels all birds in a 1 yd radius
- takes only magical damage from all mancatchers
- takes only non-magical damage from magical large swords
- wild psionic talent: (PSPs: 52) probability travel